- Nike has been doing the Black history Month Collection for quite some time now. I feel like with this collection it's either a hit or miss. For 2017, Nike has "hit" this year. Black and white colorsways put together correctly are a NO BRAINER! But 2017 features a gold accent over the logo, signs and stitching that just brings the shoe all the way together. Another thing I'm digging on a few models is the soles; some feature an artistic design of black and white. I think that's pretty dope (view below). With all of the competition Adidas pose, I'm not surprised that Nike has stepped their game up a bit. So below let's get into some pictures of different Nike models that will be apart of the Nike BHM Collection! Let's get into it...
- It's Only Fitting that I put Kyrie and Lebrons signature both together . They all feature the black, white, and gold colors. I feel they are both upgrades from the previous year's signature. So I'm excited to see what the number will do this year. Both are quality sneakers, however, I will not be purchasing either pair this weekend. There's too many releases coming. BUT they could sneak their way into my collection.
- Now these bad boys here are a MUST and they are at an ideal price as. The sole are what I am excited to see. And you can't go wrong with flyknit
- Now I personally don't own a pair of these lunars BUT I heard they are very comfy! Try em out!
- Major shouts to Serena winning the Australia Open in women's tennis! She was rocking these on the road to victory
- The sole for these low top forces are a GREAT look! The classic air one , can't go wrong with that.
- Fitting for the Nike equality line. I love the high Air Force!
Release Date: February 16, 2017
So you already know, at the end of the day... Log In, Tune in, Lock in!